![]() |
| mommy and Kyria [3mo] |
![]() |
| found her thumb... like a certain little boy |
![]() |
| around 7 months |
![]() |
| love this one |
![]() |
| Daddy's girl from the start |
![]() |
| finding that I see another baby in this face! |
Looking through some old pictures this morning looking for nothing in particular... and found this face looking back at me. This little girl is now 7 years old and in second grade. She can read, loves numbers, and knows how to make a bottle for her little brother. I'd better not blink or the next face I see will be her walking out the door to a youth activity!
| Kyria Esther, August2011 |






1 comment:
Blink a second time and she'll be a beautiful bride walking the aisle in eager anticipation of life with her 'new' love and wonderful husband to be. Don't blink a third time! teeheeheheheee
Post a Comment