Anya Ruth & choir class
O-B-E-D-I-E-N-C-E
9.18.11
[forgive my zoom adjustments!]
Kyria Esther & choir class
The Things I Used To Do
9.4.11
the work of Anya and Mikalah left to themselves
for, oh, about 5 minutes!
![]() |
| not really sure. I think they called it the 'shoe road' |
notice the rug turned over-covering their dolls
[and these are not all their shoes.
some are from the 'shoe box' where we keep shoes in the sizes between children]
and they play castle nearly every day!
![]() |
| yep, I'm ALL clean. |
[LOVE] this monkey!
![]() |
| you know when you're in a hurry? |
and your children put on their own socks?
[and you don't notice til you are sitting in church]
{sigh}
makes this mommy's heart smile.
Kyria is doing wonderfully school. Her teacher gives them owls in a bowl as a reward for making 'WISE choices' and then picks one out at the end of the week for one of them to get a treasure chest prize. The more owls they get the more chances they have! and then they get a piece of candy for every owl they have on Friday. I am so excited and proud of my butterfly. She regularly has handfuls of candy on Fridays [8+ pieces]... and she loves to share them with her sisters... she tries to pick out pieces she thinks her mommy and daddy will like too.
Anya & Mikalah normally play very well. [making castles and shoe boats-{smiles}]. Their imaginations often leave me wondering... about their father--they surely did not inherit the vast wonders in their brain from me. Anya is excited to know she will begin school next year. Mikalah is excited that it is almost her birthday [WOW. she will be 3!] Right now they are both 'cooking supper' and using those imaginations. Maybe I should compile a children's cookbook.
Corban is now 14 weeks and growing, eating, sleeping, etc. He is such a sweet baby. He smiles so sweetly and will talk to you if you let him. He prefers to see my face for a few minutes before he will start his babbling. And I love it ALL.



No comments:
Post a Comment