Dont faint! I'm posting something {smiles}
![]() |
| Kryia Esther - first grade |
![]() |
| John & Tascha - Valentines 2011 |
We have soil turned for our garden and seeds planted in starter boxes. We do still have 2 other little girlies- {grin} but as I said before, photos are still on the camera! They are growing like crazy, and Mikalah's pronunciation is getting clearer each day. She and Anya both have quite the imagination and can entertain themselves beautifully. And sometimes they even play together beautifully! I can hardly believe Anya will be **4** in 3 weeks, and Kyria will be ***7*** in just over a month! Where does time go? Saturday will mark exactly 3 months left until my due date, and I hope to have more pictures posted before that!
Piles are beckoning my organization... I can seriously hear them calling.


1 comment:
Congratulations! So excited that you are having a boy.... he will have lots of little mommies. What fun!
Post a Comment