![]() |
| Valentine's Banquet and Date night (to the ballet) |
![]() |
| Kyria was there, too... but no picture? hmmmm. |
My Anya Ruth is **4** now. I can not believe it. She is such a crazy baby girl some days and LOVES to dress up! She helps Mikalah keep me on my toes.
My 3 princess girls.
WOW. My Kyria is **7**.... where did the time go? We got her a brand new Bible for her birthday, complete with her name on the front. She loves to get it out and read it.
The Lord blessed to allow us to get a new refrigerator {among other things} and Mikalah had fun loving on Daddy while watching the men bring it in.
Just over 4 weeks remain until my due date {June 19} with Corban Malachi. We are slowly getting ready. I still have to pack- o dear. I am normally completely ready with all bags packed by now--wishful thinking that they would be born early. HA... never happened :). Prayerfully my body will show some progress at my doctor's apt next Thursday. These braxton hicks have gotten fairly intense at time-though nothing regular. I may not post again until after his arrival, but you can be assured: There WILL be pictures of him! :)






1 comment:
thanks for sharing the pics!
i hope these last few weeks aren't crawling by for you. be sure to catch up on sleep! :o)
Post a Comment