WE'VE MOVED!!!

WE'VE MOVED!!!
click

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Father, I adore you...

Kyria's new choir class...

I think I may need to get more involved in teaching her sign-language. She does it beautifully!
She had only been in one practice with them before they sang and I did not know they were signing with their song.

1 comment:

Mrs. Dan said...

EXCELLENT!! Yes.. She signed beautifully...not too big, not small and wow.. she only practiced once with them..Great Job Kyria'B'

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Little faith in a strong plank will carry me over the stream,  
great faith in a rotten plank will land me in the stream. 
~ ~ Dr. Burton of the Mueller Orphan Home in  Bristol, England. ~ ~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Courage is not the absence of fear, 
but rather the judgement that something else is more important.