WE'VE MOVED!!!

WE'VE MOVED!!!
click

Saturday, May 09, 2009

HERE THEY ARE!~!

the new beds
YEAH!!
there is also a trundle under 
so we're set for Mikalah, too!!
and the bunks come apart to be 2 twin beds... 
my favorite part - besides the finish...
Isn't it pretty???

The girls each got to pick out a brand new sheet set to go with their brand new beds... 


this is Anya's

and this is Kyria's
Do you see their personalities pop from their choices?? :D

3 comments:

Census said...

I agree bunk beds are so versatile and with a roll away too...brilliant!! We had some when the kids were growing up and wouldn't have been without them and the kids loved them.
I can see what you mean about the sheet choices and personalities but I have to admit that I love both choices. They are lovely and brisgt and sunshiney!! Great choices girls!!!

Candace said...

Your're brave! We have bunks, but don't use the top. I'm afraid that our oldest would fall off in his sleep, or younger brother (21 months) would try to climb up during the night. :)

So we don't have the ladder attached - though they do try to climb the ends anyway - LOL!

Matt and Trisha Bookout said...

Very cute! I know the girls are excited about their new beds.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Little faith in a strong plank will carry me over the stream,  
great faith in a rotten plank will land me in the stream. 
~ ~ Dr. Burton of the Mueller Orphan Home in  Bristol, England. ~ ~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Courage is not the absence of fear, 
but rather the judgement that something else is more important.