WE'VE MOVED!!!

WE'VE MOVED!!!
click

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

the baby-man

I took some pictures of Corban in the bath the other night. LOVE how his hair has curls when it's wet! It is fairly wavy when dry, but nothing like this! Some days I just want to squish him and kiss him all. day. long!
you said I'm cute??
oh, you think I'm cute, do you?
YEAH!! I'm cute.

Monday we finished a gallon of milk [happens frequently in this house. haha] and the jug did not get trashed right away... and Corban found it!! He is SO funny... and he LOVES his milk!!
this is SO good!

oh mom!! you didn't get EVERY. LAST. DROP. out!!!

And here is my Mikalah.... making a "funny face." I'm not sure why the girls think putting your fingers in your mouth and scrunching your eyes makes a funny face. LOL


STAY-TUNED: coming October 1!!! we will be moving to our own ".com" address!! yeah :) I'm pretty excited about that. It will be a work in progress for a little while. It is going to be my "guinea pig" site while I learn some new things about web-site design! But it will have a link back here... I'm not getting rid of all these memories!

No comments:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Little faith in a strong plank will carry me over the stream,  
great faith in a rotten plank will land me in the stream. 
~ ~ Dr. Burton of the Mueller Orphan Home in  Bristol, England. ~ ~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Courage is not the absence of fear, 
but rather the judgement that something else is more important.