WE'VE MOVED!!!

WE'VE MOVED!!!
click

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

fun & stuff... summer 2011

The earth is the LORD’S, 
and the fulness thereof
the world, and they that dwell therein.
Psalm  24:1
our first 2 cantaloupe from our garden

YUM! 
sliced and ready to bread...


breaded and ready to fry!


what a face!


eating was just too much. lol


Mikalah put her 'Lamby' to bed. too sweet.


she loves to have her picture taken


I know I'm silly


but she's silly-er!


lost yet ANOTHER tooth!

2 comments:

Mrs. Dan said...

YUM, YUM.. I could almost taste that cantaloupe!! Still have to try fried green tomatoes,, perhaps I shall before this summer ends.
LOVE OUR GRAND children!!...Everyone of them has a 'ham' side to them. So precious!! Can't wait to see about Corban!
HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Oh... I could so use some fried green tomatoes! Only in good ol' AL can you get stuff like that, my friend.
Looks delicious:)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Little faith in a strong plank will carry me over the stream,  
great faith in a rotten plank will land me in the stream. 
~ ~ Dr. Burton of the Mueller Orphan Home in  Bristol, England. ~ ~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Courage is not the absence of fear, 
but rather the judgement that something else is more important.