Same fabric... slightly different designs....
Kyria's



Anya's



Mikalah's




I had fun... the girls looked adorable - but I forgot to get pictures of them IN the dresses! - BOTH times they've worn them! :D Maybe the next time they wear them :).... but wanted to get up these pictures. We have been busy - me at home and John with preparation for our church's 4th Annual Honor Service. I had a sweet friend purchase some fabric that I LOVED ... she was saying "thank you" to me. I am going to use it to recover the seats of the dining chairs we recently acquired as well as making matching place-mats. Each of my previous sets of place-mats are in 4s... and we now have *6* chairs (Praise the Lord - as we currently have 5 members of our family!!) :D I will post pictures of that when they are complete - so that may be a little while.
Mikalah is ALL over the place!! She is starting to try to cruise the furniture... so, watch out world: HERE I COME!!
Anya's enunciation is getting clearer DAILY now. She is very interested in letters and cooking and pretty much anything Kyria does! :D She can identify about 10-12 letters all by herself... and she tries to count to 10 :) and usually skips 4 and 7.
Kyria is learning and growing and being a good big sister. She is ecstatic about starting kindergarten soon. I have shifted my thoughts for her dress from play function to school function (not a big difference at moment); and I am contemplating making her a bag I saw on a blog recently (??) but I'll have to find it again :D
John is keeping his head above water :D but is often swamped with work - he calls it job security :D. We are both thankful to the Lord that he has a job as we still know people that do not.
I am staying busy, busy, busy with sewing, cleaning, cooking, rearranging, playing, cleaning, correcting, singing, cleaning, reading....... and oh, so much more!! :D I have been fighting some sinus/chest congestion for about 6 weeks now, but have been able to fight through most days and sitting up most nights. (Yes, Mom, :) I am taking my echinacea!) All is well and better than we deserve... God is ONLY good!
3 comments:
Such cute dresses... great job!
Glad to hear that you all are well... hope you feel better soon from your cold. Add some garlic and vitaminC and you'll be better in no time:)
Have a great week!
great job on the dresses!
congrats on having a soon to be kindergartener! my hannah just completed kindergarten and she is super excited to go into first grade! enjoy the summer while it lasts!
Post a Comment