WE'VE MOVED!!!

WE'VE MOVED!!!
click

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Resurrection Sunday...

Finally :)

We were among the MANY customers of Alabama Power that were withOUT power on Monday and much of Tuesday due to a severe gravity wave (?) that apparently produces very high winds at the back of a weather front (as opposed to the normal winds preceding a front)... I have not researched this, but am repeating what I heard on the news... 

but God is good; and He has given us friends who are like family that helped us through... and provided much entertainment and diversion for the girls :) And the Lord protected our house/property from any damage.

sooo.... here are our Sunday pictures... we have all been a little unwell with allergies and thus dragging a bit; so there are not many pictures... and none of Mikalah - sorry... but I will dress them all up another Sunday and take more pictures :)

it was a beautiful, SUNNY day
Anya was not really interested 
in getting her picture taken
Such a sweetie...
she loved her dress :)
and did not look at the camera very well :)
I pray that you all had a blessed Resurrection Sunday, celebrating the rising of our Lord. We had a blessed day at church... our Pastor is a wonderful man of God who always preaches straight from scripture.... and I am often convicted and always striving to change to be more like Christ as a result. I had a devotional post spinning through my head; but was unable to write anything down... so now, I do not remember it all; but will be praying it comes back :) or that the Lord shows me something else to write...

2 comments:

Jennie Bender said...

Very pretty. Glad you had a good day.

Rachel Smith said...

The dress looks beautiful on her!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Little faith in a strong plank will carry me over the stream,  
great faith in a rotten plank will land me in the stream. 
~ ~ Dr. Burton of the Mueller Orphan Home in  Bristol, England. ~ ~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Courage is not the absence of fear, 
but rather the judgement that something else is more important.