I have such a hard time finding dresses for Chloe mostly. Abbie can wear a 6x and it will be long enough. She is so skinny though, so I have to be sure to find ones that tie. Chloe really needs to be wearing a size 7, but once you go to that section the dresses are just yucky. So... we try on pretty much all of dresses to see if she can fit in a 6x too. Some she can-some she can't.
I buy a lot of their dresses on sale at Children's Place. They always have cute dresses even in the bigger girls sizes.
I didn't find any dresses at the Kidz Klozet, but I did get some other great deals.
1 comment:
Hey! I see what you mean about the dress.
I have such a hard time finding dresses for Chloe mostly. Abbie can wear a 6x and it will be long enough. She is so skinny though, so I have to be sure to find ones that tie. Chloe really needs to be wearing a size 7, but once you go to that section the dresses are just yucky. So... we try on pretty much all of dresses to see if she can fit in a 6x too. Some she can-some she can't.
I buy a lot of their dresses on sale at Children's Place. They always have cute dresses even in the bigger girls sizes.
I didn't find any dresses at the Kidz Klozet, but I did get some other great deals.
Post a Comment