WE'VE MOVED!!!

WE'VE MOVED!!!
click

Monday, March 09, 2009

FUNNY... from the bulletin

This is from "the light side" in our church's bulletin.... 

How the Wall Street Bailout works in layman's terms:

Young Chuck moved to Texas and bought a donkey from a farmer for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day. The next day he drove up and said, "Sorry, son, but I have some bad new; your donkey died."

Chuck replied, "Well, then just give me my money back."

The farmer said, "Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

Chuck said, "Ok, then just bring me the dead donkey." 

The farmer asked, "Whatcha gonna do with him?"

Chuck said, "I'm going to raffle him off." 

The farmer said, "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"

Chuck replied, "Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anyone he's dead."

A month later, the farmer met up with Chuck and asked, "What happened with that dead donkey?" 

Chuck told him, "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at $2 a piece and made a profit of $998."
 
The farmer said, "Didn't any one complain?"

"Just the guy who won. So I gave him his $2 back." Chuck now works on Wall Street for AIG.


------- HOPE YOU SMILED ------
before you cringed!!
and have a great day!!

I have a couple more funnies I plan to post soon.

No comments:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Little faith in a strong plank will carry me over the stream,  
great faith in a rotten plank will land me in the stream. 
~ ~ Dr. Burton of the Mueller Orphan Home in  Bristol, England. ~ ~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Courage is not the absence of fear, 
but rather the judgement that something else is more important.