WE'VE MOVED!!!

WE'VE MOVED!!!
click

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Basketball game...

I suppose this is becoming somewhat of a tradition (though I am not sure how many more years it can happen!! LOL). The high school boys basketball team plays the staff men (and a couple alumni). This year, I actually got some pictures. The first year, I was expecting Anya; and last year she was walking and almost 1 - not so good for taking pictures. The staff won (as usual), and John played the entire game! Enjoy!! :D

"Awesome Dad"
(that's what his shirt says!)
just waiting for the ball to come back! :)
it did...
WOW - great shot!
He did make it... and a few others too!!


This was the final score...
HOME: high school team
GUEST: staff men

1 comment:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Fun!
Cute little cupcake too... with that blond hair and blue eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Little faith in a strong plank will carry me over the stream,  
great faith in a rotten plank will land me in the stream. 
~ ~ Dr. Burton of the Mueller Orphan Home in  Bristol, England. ~ ~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Courage is not the absence of fear, 
but rather the judgement that something else is more important.