Kyria's Choir Class sang last night:
"J-O-Y down in my heart..."
She really is a ham at times :D
She saw her daddy in the "crows nest" - our sound booth upstairs. And she LOVES to sing!
Mikalah
little laugh - getting SOO big!
Her 3 month check-up revealed that
her length is 24 1/2 inches
and her weight is 15 1/2 pounds!
All the girls are growing well. We have been relatively healthy this cold season, and I praise the Lord for his protective hand on us. Kyria is looking forward to being 5, though this does not happen for a few months. :D She loves being the biggest sister! Anya has her wonderful moments of happiness and a few "oh my" moments when her communication melts into a pile of tears on the floor. Her vocabulary is expanding, but her ability to be understood has not quite caught up with it. Poor baby. But she is usually a very happy girl - giving smiles all around and making everyone laugh! Mikalah is not missing any meals (as you can see). And she is laughing and talking so much. She loves to have her big sisters read and sing to her!
We enjoy sharing with you....
Thanks for stopping by...
3 comments:
sooo cute!
I love the videos! So adorable! Have a great day! Love ya!
How funny! I can't believe she's over 15 pounds! At Denton's 4 month he was only 14 lb 11oz. I think he's just now over 15! SHe's a big girl!
Post a Comment