WE'VE MOVED!!!

WE'VE MOVED!!!
click

Monday, December 01, 2008

Blessed Thanksgiving Day - God is good!

- Mikalah -
enjoyed being held by Daddy
and a friend from church...
Kyria and Alayna (a friend) 
pause  to pose :)
WOW - what a smile :)
- big BIG sister
saving the day!
she had a swinging good time - haha
- little BIG sister -
to the rescue!
- Anya Ruth -
how beautiful!
what a cutie!
love that laugh!
Thank you for stopping by - again - 
and sharing in more memories...
We pray you all had a blessed Thanksgiving Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT GREAT pictures!!!
-Grandma

Rachel Smith said...

Cute pics!

I am so sorry that I never called you. I left the house and forgot your number. Then Aaron pulled it up for me at my Mom's house and sure enough I left it somewhere in her office. I was having one of those times of being scatter brained!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Little faith in a strong plank will carry me over the stream,  
great faith in a rotten plank will land me in the stream. 
~ ~ Dr. Burton of the Mueller Orphan Home in  Bristol, England. ~ ~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Courage is not the absence of fear, 
but rather the judgement that something else is more important.