WE'VE MOVED!!!

WE'VE MOVED!!!
click

Monday, November 24, 2008

Mikalah - and a visitor

Sweet baby-love
yes, it's been COLD!
Look at those cheeks!
she was 11 1/2 lbs. at her 1-mo. checkup!
A smile!!  I got a smile on camera!!!

Yes, we had a RABBIT in our front yard. It has gone home (or at least left our yard), but it hung around for a few hours today. The girls had fun watching it from the window.
Please pray for me as I am functioning (sometimes) on little sleep. I know all mothers out there know what I mean and how much prayer is needed to get through these days. Just knowing that others understand makes difference. I had a friend come over to help me clean today. Her little boy played with Kyria and Anay. We didn't get a lot done that you could see, but just the lift in my spirits is worth more than all the cleaning anyone could do - Thank you, Cathy!! And it is wonderful to hear your children laughing and having fun, too!!
Well, I pray you all have a blessed Thanksgiving week!!

3 comments:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Praying for you! Hang in there and enjoy those baby days.... they pass all too quickly. Just don't put in your contact or wear your glasses... I find it helps alot with the mess;)

Rachel Smith said...

Hey! I sent an email; hopefully you got it. We will be in Mobile most of the time, but we will be in the Birmingham area(Fultondale) Monday p.m. and Tuesday a.m.

Mr & Mrs John said...

hey tascha, brand-new baby days aren't always fun, but remember, this too shall pass! :)
praying for you all!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Little faith in a strong plank will carry me over the stream,  
great faith in a rotten plank will land me in the stream. 
~ ~ Dr. Burton of the Mueller Orphan Home in  Bristol, England. ~ ~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Courage is not the absence of fear, 
but rather the judgement that something else is more important.