So the "Due Date" says :)....not much progress...but still praying. The house looks like a bomb went off, so have not taken many pics of the girls...at the moment I am too weary and uncomfortable to think about it. They are as adorable as ever. Anya has started saying some things more intelligibly--like 'Bible' and 'eat' and [where] 'is she?' and [there] 'she is' (speaking of Kyria). Pray all is well around your worlds.
Thanks for stopping by....
1 comment:
Glad to know my home isn't the only one that looks like a bomb went off!!
The first trimester either ended today, or will end tomorrow for me - and I'm still in need of rest, rest, and more rest.
Maybe it's just because I'm trying to keep up with a 4, 2, and 14 month old while still recovering from my sickness....
Praying your comfortable and have a wonderful, safe delivery!
Post a Comment