WE'VE MOVED!!!

WE'VE MOVED!!!
click

Friday, June 06, 2008

getting so big...

The girls are getting big TOOO fast!  Anya is learning more than she can vocalize :)  She goes to get a diaper and puts things away--most of the time :)  but she does not say anything recognizable yet (except mamamama--which means "more" as in FOOD, please).  

The Lord has blessed us so richly with sweetheart dolls, and I thank Him for them.  They are on a walk with Daddy right now, and the quiet is nice.  But I would not want to get used to it just yet :)

Kyria is learning to be a little lady, and it is wonderful to watch. It is something I was unconscious of learning as a child as my mom simply taught by example.  I pray that my daughters will be shining beacons of what a Christian lady ought to be.  Incidentally, Kyria's name means "Christian Lady"...and Anya Ruth means "graceful friend"...

May the Lord bless each of you who read this....until next time...

1 comment:

Doug and Jennifer Gross said...

I was so excited to see your comment on our blog! It's neat when you can catch up with old friends! It's so funny that your little girl's name is Anya! That's my sister's name and I've never met anyone else named that! Doug says to tell John hi!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Little faith in a strong plank will carry me over the stream,  
great faith in a rotten plank will land me in the stream. 
~ ~ Dr. Burton of the Mueller Orphan Home in  Bristol, England. ~ ~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Courage is not the absence of fear, 
but rather the judgement that something else is more important.